Last week I told you I would answer my questions for fun. Now here are my answers:
1) If you were to picture yourself as an animal what would you be and why?
I would be a wolf simply because wolves are my favorite animals and being one seems like it would be a lot of fun.
2) Do you play video games? If so what game is your favorite?
I play a lot of video games. My favorite is still Kingdom Hearts.
3) What fictional world would you love to be a part of and why?
I would live in the world of DC comics because most of my favorite superheroes are there.
4) If you were a superhero’s sidekick what superhero would you want to be partnered up with most?
Although, my favorite heroes remain Beast Boy and Krypto the Superdog, the superhero I would want to be partnered up with most is Superman.
5) If you were a smurf what would your name be?
Probably something like Distracted Smurf or Procrastinator Smurf.
6) Quick, name a book! What book did you think of first?
This took me several tries before I actually got a book title instead of a TV show title or words that make absolutely no sense, but eventually the book title of Scruffy came to mind.
7) What one food do you think you could never get tired of eating?
At the moment it seems as if I will never get tired of apples.
8) What’s one thing you wish somebody would invent?
Video games that are almost realistic but also have the option to be played like regular games if the player wanted to since some games could require a lot of movement otherwise. In these games the simulated characters are realistic in the sense that they make their own thoughts and actions while still having programmed limitations to keep them in character. Virtual pet games, such as those with dogs would allow for a real pet experience in a world that always changes like the real world almost. You could then have different experiences each day and every dog you own would have it’s own personality, keeping certain in game tasks from being overly repetitive. RPG’s, depending on the type, would allow you to almost literally use magic, the motions of the weapon used would feel real, and if there are other characters in your party, you can command them as you want only due to things listed above there is no telling whether they would listen or not. In most games, player’s actions would decide many factors in how the game works. Although many would also have a storyline to complete, others would be completely open ended leaving the player able to tell their own story.
9) Who is your favorite fictional character and what do you like about them?
I actually have too many favorite fictional characters to choose just one.
10) If you could have an animal character from either a book, TV show, or movie, which would you choose and why?
I would probably choose Comet from Sue Bentley’s Magic Ponies series. I think Comet would be fun to have because he is a talking pony with magical powers.